MyUNISA App Download | University of South Africa
How to submit your multiple-choice assignment answers using the Unisa mobile application
- Open Access and Mobility – the inspiration behind the design of the Unisa Mobile service
- Students can now submit their multiple choice assignments via their mobile phones!
- A mobile device with Java MIDP 2.0 support. If you are unsure about your device’s capability, just download the app and try it out!
- Data Services with your provider and Credit/Airtime
- * A myUnisa account (If you do not have an account, simply join by visiting https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal/pda)
Steps to follow:
- Download and install the Unisa Mobile application from the link located at the bottom of the page
- Install and start the application on your phone
- Select the “MCQ Assignment” option
- Login with your myUnisa* credentials
- Select your module
- Select the appropriate unique assignment number
- Select appropriate answers to the assignment questions
- Send your answers
- Receive immediate onscreen confirmation
Note: You can view a complete set of assignment information by logging onto https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal/pda
using an HTML web browser from any internet enabled device
- Unisa takes no responsibility if an assignment submission results from the unauthorized use of one’s password.
- Unisa will not tolerate abuse of any part of this service.
- Unisa reserves the right to modify or discontinue this service at any time.
- Unisa cannot guarantee the compatibility of this application with your particular phone model. Nevertheless, Unisa will strive to accommodate as many as possible.
- Data usage (rates as per mobile service provider)
- Submit MCQ
- View Memorandum
- View Submissions
- Contact Info