Details on MYUNISA Academic Records
my Academic Record contains the details of all of your course and program enrolments at UniSA, including your results and access to official record documents.
Click on any of the highlighted areas of the image below to learn about that section or simply scroll down to read more.
- Find out your current Grade Point Average GPA for a program by clicking the View GPA link. You can hide it again by clicking the Hide GPA link. Tip: use the view/hide GPA feature to keep your GPA private.
- Click on the program name to access your program details, including enrolment information, credit transfers, and graduation details.
- In the Student Admin section, you can create a Record of Study (also known as an unofficial transcript) at any time, using the my Record of Study link.
You can also view any credit transfers you have received via the Credit Transfers link. When you are eligible to graduate, you can access information about your upcoming graduation ceremony via the Graduations link.
Advanced Standing recognises prior studies at an appropriate level and in an appropriate discipline area which enables a student to complete a Master’s program with a reduced volume of learning. Advanced Standing applies to some, but not all, Masters programs at UniSA.
- Click the Previous Courses link to view details of all previous courses and programs you have completed through UniSA.
- As with the Home and my Current Studies pages, you can click on any of the course name links to access the course details page.
- See the results you received for each course. Results will appear on the course result release dates.
You can also see the Relative Standing of your results by clicking on the graph icon next to your grade.
- Download current and previous:
- Results notices
- Enrolment summaries